This is my public apology to anyone who is or will be in contact with me over the past month and the month to come! I promise that I deeply care about you and your session and your wedding and your inquiries! I could never possibly tell you how much!
Right now my life is CRAZY. If I'm slow to get back to you, I promise I'm not ignoring you. If I seem scatterbrained, I pretty much am. If my turnaround time is a little slower that usual, grant me grace. Here's why...
My life to do list at the moment:
1. Being a mom to a toddler and two month old (this means nursing 24/7).
2. Moving out of our house with a three week warning.
3. Moving into my mom's house which is also on the market for sale which means viewings with a 24 hour notice.
4. Trying to sell all of the stuff we own.
5. Applying for British and US passports for my kids.
6. Applying for my own UK visa in a specific amount of time.
7. Trying to find our lost cat.
8. Running my business.
9. Photographing beautiful families (this includes editing time too)
10. Trying to spend as much time as I can with friends before we move in a month and a half.
11. Trying to market myself in Scotland.
12. Working to reach a running goal.
13. Pack for Scotland.
14. Taking my daughter to gymnastics and my own appointments throughout the week like Norfolk this week for a one hour biometric appointment.
15. Trying to make time for my husband and myself.
Phew...that is just the tip of the iceberg! Don't get me wrong, life is AMAZING. I have no complaints! But if I'm slow to accomplish what I need to for you, know that I haven't forgotten about you. I sincerely apologize and try to grant me some grace. I'm so excited to take you all along on this next adventure of our lives in Scotland! And soon this madness will be over!